New Closure Date - April 26
Due to colder temperatures, the contractor has rescheduled the start date for E Avenue NW. Work is now tentatively scheduled to begin Monday, April 26.
E Avenue will be closed between Jacolyn Drive and Shetland Drive.
*** Previous Information ***
Pavement Construction / Road Closure
- E Avenue will be closed from Jacolyn Drive to Shetland Drive.
- A detour route will be provided. Access will remain open for property owners.
- During pavement preparation and paving, access will be maintained to dead-end side streets.
- Topsoil will be placed in disturbed areas
- Sodding and seeding will be completed following topsoil placement
The project is scheduled to be wrapped up by approximately June 2021. We will continue to send you periodic updates. If you have any questions during the course of construction, please reach out to a member of our project team.