Work is nearly complete on 29th Street NE between I-380 and Center Point Road. The only work remaining in this area is to complete the roadway adjacent to the railroad tracks. As soon as the railroad can provide flaggers, the work can be completed. At this time, access to businesses remains open via Center Point Road.
Work is progressing on 29th Street NE between Center Point Road and Russell Drive. Some new pavement has been placed and over the next two weeks, the remaining pavement and driveways will be placed. At this time, access to properties remains open via Oakland Road.
The sanitary sewer manholes have been replaced on Center Point Road south of 29th Street, and new pavement will be installed over the next two weeks.
During this work:
- Properties from J Avenue to 1620 Center Point Road can access their properties from J Avenue on the new two-way Center Point Road
- Properties from 1627 Center Point Road to 29th Street can access their properties from 29th Street
In the coming weeks, 29th Street will be opened back up both east and west of Center Point Road, and the intersection of Center Point Road and 29th Street will be closed. We will continue to send you updates on access and detours as we get closer to that phase.
Current Detour Info
- Traffic should utilize 32nd Street and Oakland Road as a detour while segments of 29th Street and Center Point Road are closed.
- The frontage road (Madison Street NE) for I-380 northbound traffic between 29th Street and 32nd Street is open
- The intersection of Center Point Road and 29th Street remains open for access to properties on 29th Street, west of Center Point Road and to properties on Center Point Road from 29th Street to 1627 Center Point Road.
- Oakland Road is open.