We wanted to let you that know improvements are scheduled to resume on E Avenue NW between Jacolyn Drive and Shetland Drive this spring.
Construction is tentatively scheduled to start mid-April. Below is a summary of what residents can anticipate.
Pavement Construction / Road Closure
- Preparation of roadway and installation of new asphalt surface will begin mid-April between Jacolyn Drive and Shetland Drive.
- E Avenue will be closed from Jacolyn Drive to Shetland Drive. A detour route will be provided. Access will remain open for property owners.
- During pavement preparation and paving, access will be maintained to dead-end side streets.
- Topsoil will be placed in disturbed areas
- Sodding and seeding will be completed following topsoil placement
The project is scheduled to be wrapped up by approximately June 2021. We will continue to send you periodic updates. If you have any questions during the course of construction, please reach out to a member of our project team. Contact information is listed on the right-hand side.