New Start Date – May 10
The contractor has rescheduled the start date of the 66th Avenue SW project, and plans to begin construction on Monday, May 10. We will continue to keep you updated on the project schedule.
Improvements are between 8th Street SW and the Crandic Railroad (located east of Locust Rd SW).
*** Previously Released Info ***
- 66th Avenue will be closed to through traffic while construction is underway.
- Closure will be in phases, with business access open from at least one access point at all times.
- The detour is 60th Avenue
- Minor interruptions to sanitary sewer service of select properties may occur. We will coordinate service interruptions directly with you to minimize inconvenience as much as possible.
- Download the Staging Plan
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team.