Closure April 21
The contractor plans to begin improvements on E Avenue NW starting on Wednesday, April 21. E Avenue will be closed between Jacolyn Drive and Shetland Drive.
Below is a summary of what residents can anticipate.
Pavement Construction / Road Closure
- E Avenue will be closed from Jacolyn Drive to Shetland Drive starting April 21.
- A detour route will be provided. Access will remain open for property owners.
- During pavement preparation and paving, access will be maintained to dead-end side streets.
- Topsoil will be placed in disturbed areas
- Sodding and seeding will be completed following topsoil placement
The project is scheduled to be wrapped up by approximately June 2021. We will continue to send you periodic updates. If you have any questions during the course of construction, please reach out to a member of our project team.