What is Accepted:
· Piles of small brush (It is okay to bag small brush but
do not put it out in a garbage container or it will be left
· Pieces of trees (cut no longer than 8 ft and if branched, no wider than 6 ft so it will not hang over the edges of the truck.)
Place piles of brush and limbs close to the curb.
This large limb pick-up is for Waste Pro customers only.
What is Not Accepted:
· Bags of leaves (picked up with regular garbage)
· Bricks/concrete/wood from construction projects
· Household garbage (picked up with regular garbage)
· Household recyclables (picked up with recyclables)