I am still working on my New Year's Resolutions, but have spoken to others and have noticed a few common themes.
- I am also thinking about just cutting back on carbs and sugar. How can I do that and still drink wine? ;)
- Join a gym (Club Sport, Fitness 19, Crunch Fitness, 24 Hour Fitness). There will be lots of New Year's specials.
-Run a 5k (1/14 -Orinda, 2/26 - Santa Cruz, 2/12-Martinez, 3/11-San Francisco) There are lots of amazing outdoor runs in our area!
- I stumbled upon this website "Book of the Month Club". I am thinking about trying it!
Go on adventures/see more of California
- There are so many places I want in California that are great for the whole family. I want us to get to some of these this year: Big Sur, Yosemite, Eureka, Tahoe, Kings Canyon, Joshua Tree, Palm Springs, Lake Shasta, Santa Barbara (wine country). The possibilities are endless! I want to take some adventures this year!
Keep a journal
- A place to write down all my thoughts to help with the stresses of everyday life.I've never done it before, but I'm always up for trying new things!
- I think this really means getting rid of everything we don't need...too much clutter. I am also going to organize all my seasonal decor into labeled storage boxes in the garage!
- Discussing money is always difficult. Even if you and your partner have the same long range goals in mind, the day to day expenses can be hard to agree on. My husband and I have decided we really want figure out where our money goes. It seems like it disappears so easily. What are we buying???
We have decided to give Mint.com a try....I am nervous it may cause some arguments, but may be good in the long run. I have no doubt, it will be eye opening ;)