Packet Pick Up:
- Friday, May 31st from 3:00 to 6:00 PM at Run Wild Missoula (basement of Runner’s Edge)
- We highly recommend picking up your packet on Friday to avoid the rush on race morning
- Saturday, June 1st from 7:00 to 8:15 AM at Riverbowl East / UM Tailgate (race start)
- Packet Pickup will end promptly at 8:15 AM on race morning for both the Double and Single Dip. We will not be able to provide you a bib number after 8:15 AM.
- We need the time between 8:15 AM and 8:30 AM to get all of your data entered into the system for accurate race timing and results.
- And, we want to give you plenty of time to warm up and make it through the bathroom line before race start.
- As is Run Wild Missoula policy for all of our races, there are no refunds or deferrals. The option to transfer a bib to another runner or move from the Double Dip to the Single Dip has closed.
- And, if you are injured, please do not let someone else run with your number. Click here to find out why.
- The Double Dip is full. If you didn't get in, we're sorry but there will not be any race day openings.
- Do you have friends or family who still need to register for the Single Dip??
- Available during packet pickup on Friday & Saturday
- Avoid the processing fee and bring cash or check for payment
- Available online through race day via RunSignUp - HERE
Course Time Limits:
- Double Dip: Strictly Enforced
- Start Line to Saddle - 1 hour 30 minutes (10:00 AM)
- Return to Saddle after Beacon - 2 hours 30 minutes (11:00 AM)
- If you miss the first or second cutoff, your bib will be removed at the Saddle Aid Station. You have two options to leave the mountain:
- You can come down on foot without your bib
- You can ride down with the aid station after the equipment has been cleaned up (approx. 11:15 AM)
- Single Dip: None
Air Quality: You may have noticed some wildfire smoke has blown in from Canadian fires over the last 24 hours. Missoula County health officials have informed us this may last for a few days. That said, the forecast is predicting some rain which should help keep the air quality in a healthy range to conduct the event. We will continue to monitor the air quality and update as needed.
Cupless Event: Aid stations will not have disposable cups. As a participant, you will receive a Hydrapak Speedcup as part of your registration to be used during the event (if you choose). You can carry a hand-held water bottle or hydration pack if you would prefer. Plenty of water and sports drink will be available from which you can fill your cup or hydration device.
- The finish line will have compostable cups from Eco Montana for snacks and water, if needed. You should have your Hydrapak Speedcup, water bottle, or hydration pack available from the race.
- Please help us reduce waste by placing the compostable cups and food scraps in the green Missoula Compost Collection bin. We will have a separate red bin for trash (i.e. gel wrappers).
- Thank you for helping us reduce waste at our events!
We will send a follow-up email tomorrow (Friday) with more information about Saturday's race.