At Mercy Care we are committed to making sure our providers receive the best possible information, and the latest technology and tools available.
Mercy Care’s Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM), CVS Health, is providing access to the web portals CoverMyMeds® and SureScripts to provide you with a new way to request a pharmacy prior authorization through the implementation of the Electronic Prior Authorization (ePA) program.
With Electronic Prior Authorization (ePA), you can look forward to:
- Time saving: Decreasing paperwork, phone calls and faxes for requests for prior authorization
- Quicker Determinations: Reduces average wait times, resolution, often within minutes
- Accommodating & Secure: HIPAA compliant via electronically submitted requests
No cost required. Choose one of the following ways to enroll:
- Visit the CoverMyMeds® website at https://www.covermymeds.com/main/
- Call CoverMyMeds® toll-free at 1-866-452-5017
- Visit the SureScripts website http://surescripts.com/enhance-prescribing/prior-authorization/
- Call SureScripts toll-free at 1-866-797-3239
As always, don't hesitate to contact your Mercy Care Provider Relations Representative with any questions or comments. You can find this notice and all other provider notices on our
Mercy Care website
Thanks for all you do!