We have some exciting news for you! Starting Monday we will be able to open our track with a few regulations! We will also be resuming Aquatics group exercise classes as well as swim lessons!
Please be sure to read the guidelines that will be in effect on Monday. June 1st. All other Phase 1 Guidelines will still be in effect. Please make sure you have read them as well if you have not been back to LIFT since we reopened.
- The track will be open Monday, June 1st.
- Middle lane will be closed
- Inside lane will be for walkers
- Outside lane for runners
Group Exercise classes have been moved back to the studios.
are for aquatics/pool users only. We are following the Regional Health Department regulations. We will open the locker rooms for all members to use as soon as we get approval from the Regional Health Department.
Our focus during Phase 1: Physical Distancing, Member Protection, Employee Protection, & Sanitization. The time frame for Phase 1 is indefinite but temporary. We will communicate more when we are able to move to the next phase.
During Phase 1
- When arriving at LIFT Wellness Center you will have your temperature checked as well as we will be asking you screening questions.
- We ask that you maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Also, please maintain physical distancing of at least 15 feet with heavy physical activity.
- Wipe down all equipment before and after each use
- Limit time on cardio machines to 30 minutes
- Limit total time in the facility to 90 minutes
- Use only one piece of equipment at a time, no “super-setting”
- Sanitize hands upon entering and when leaving the facility
Hours of Operation
- M-Fr 5am-8pm
- Sat/ Sun 11am- 4pm
- Café 7am-2pm
- Childcare: normal hours
We hope you are as excited as we are to be able to gradually re-open all of the amenities at LIFT Wellness Center and we thank you for your understanding during this time. The health and safety of our members and staff is very important to us.