We have started to reopen our offices for limited, by appointment only closing services. As we open our offices in a phased plan, our teams will continue to follow our Company’s current COVID-19 Response and Business Continuity Plan. Your local team will discuss the options available to you and your clients when closing appointments are scheduled.
While our focus continues to be to provide the best possible customer experience, the health and safety of our team, customers and communities continues to be of paramount importance to us. As a result, our offices will look and operate differently as we reopen.
If you choose to close in our offices, here’s what to expect:
- Plexiglass shields have been installed.
- Our team members may also be wearing face masks.
- Attendance at closings will be limited to essential parties only.
- Additional parties will be welcomed via teleconference.
- Our doors will remain locked.
- We ask that you call when you arrive for your scheduled appointment.
- Our customers will only have access to limited areas within our facilities.
- We will be following the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices and practices for Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility.
In office closings will be prioritized for:
- Compromised individuals (ideally these closings to be done first thing in the morning)
- First time homebuyers
- Closings that can be done quickly and efficiently
To further our effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 we will continue to offer and encourage the use of our alternative closing options whenever practical.
Our alternative closing options include:
- Remote / Online Signing Options
- Curbside / Outside / Drive-Up Closings
In accordance with the guidelines set out by the CDC and other health authorities, we will continue to take precautions to ensure the health and safety of our team and customers which will include asking pre-closing screening questions as follows:
- An affirmative answer to any of the following questions will require us to make different closing arrangements or reschedule the closing.
- Have you been diagnosed with or are you being tested for COVID-19?
- Have you or household family members traveled to or from another state within the last 14 days?
- Have you or household family members returned from international travel within the last 14 days?
- Have you or household family members had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you or household family members experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, or loss of taste or smell)?
We look forward to working with you inside our offices, at curbside, and online and sincerely thank you for your patience and support as we all navigate a new normal.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 response plan, please contact your
We urge you to continue to practice social distancing. Stay well.
Chief Executive Officer