3. Orlando Health opens 6th freestanding ER, keeping pace with rivals Full story
4. 9 in 10 patients actually do want to pay their medical bills. Hear what happened when a 70-hospital health system embraced this fact.
5. Thrilled to welcome industry keynotes Rasu Shrestha, MD; Carter Dredge; Jennifer Golbeck; Stephen Morgan, MD; Robert Pearl, MD; Jhaymee Tynan; and Patrice Weiss, MD, to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here. or exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Maine hospital files for bankruptcy with $25M in debt Full story
7. Beaumont Health sells home medical equipment business Full story
9. Maryland health system to cut 83 jobs Full story
10. Standing in solidarity: 1,700 California Kaiser workers to join strike Full story
11. Charles Colvin, Baptist Health's VP of Revenue Strategy, knows a thing or two about sustainable success across the hospital and physician payment cycles. He's ready to share his tactics, process improvements, challenges and triumphs with you. Learn more
12. Poll: Swing-state voters don't want government intervention in surprise medical bills
13. Gen Z is digital-first, but hasn't given up on brick-and-mortar experiences: report