CEO'S MESSAGE REGARDING COVID-19
First and foremost, the Phoenix REALTORS® team is here to assist you. We have business continuity plans in place that ensure we provide our members with what they need to conduct business during even the toughest of times. The health and safety of our members, staff and the public is a top priority at Phoenix REALTORS®. In response to the recent spread of COVID-19 (commonly referred to as coronavirus), we are implementing changes to our schedule and operational procedures. As of today, March 16, all members services have been moved to strictly online and via telephone. We are closing our offices to walk-in traffic until April 16, 2020.
Phoenix REALTORS® encourages all members to use online services whenever possible. This includes online applications and changes, payments and more.
For Supra technical support, please call 480.921.7777. For Supra retail assistance, please call 602.246.1012.
In addition to this closure, we've made the following changes to the upcoming schedule:
- The April 9 Member Appreciation Open House has been postponed. If you have RSVP'd, we'll keep your free ticket on file and email you a reminder when a new date has been determined.
- In-person classes scheduled at Phoenix REALTORS® are cancelled through April 15. The next in-person class will be May 6. Don't forget, all Phoenix REALTORS® members get FREE online CE classes through Desert Sage Seminars. CLICK HERE to view the available online classes.
Upon the planned reopening of the office on April 16, common areas and surfaces will be disinfected several times daily, shared snacks like candy will be temporarily removed, staff will refrain from handshake greetings and the use of shared iPads will be temporarily suspended.
Phoenix REALTORS® is encouraging the following measures for staff and our members:
- Staying home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
- Washing your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren't available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoiding close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough or sneeze into your sleeve.
For more information on COVID-19 and prevention of its spread, please refer to the following resources:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Maricopa County Public Health
Arizona Department of Health Services
NAR Guide for Associations
NAR Guide for REALTORS®
Thank you, and please be safe.
Chief Executive Officer