May 15, 2019
Today's Top Articles
1. Physician and surgeon compensation in all 50 states
2. How ASC Medicare payments have grown in the last 5 years
Surgery Partners prepared for any political outcome in 2020, CEO says
4. Hospitals venturing into ambulatory need an HR solution that will match the speed of the ASC business model.
this free white paper to learn more.
5. Ohio ASC to close, reopen as joint venture: 4 details
6. 10 ASC industry key notes - NAPA, Surgery Partners & more
7. Best practices for developing a winning business for optimal payer reimbursement.
to register for the upcoming webinar.
8. ASC supply chain tip of the day: Weed out hidden costs
Alabama hospital in danger of closing as physicians leave town
10. 4 new GI centers in April, May
11. Strategies for Success in Out-of-Network Payor Reimbursement Management
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Echelon Medical Capital
ECG Management Consultants
National Medical Billing Services
Johnson & Johnson
Regent Surgical Health
ASC Turnarounds: Ideas to Improve Performance & Benchmarking
ASC Transactions and Valuation Issues
GI & Endoscopy-Driven ASCs
ASC Coding, Billing & Collections
ASC Supply Chain & Materials Management
ASC Accreditation, Licensure & Medicare Certification
ASC Infection Control & Clinical Quality
ASC Industry Jobs
Health Information Technology
Leadership & Management
Workforce & Labor Management
Becker's ASC Review
Becker's Spine Review
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's ASC | (800) 417-2035 |
17 N. State St.
Chicago, IL 60602
Copyright © 2018. All Rights Reserved.