1. Feds charge physicians, healthcare execs in $675M billing fraud bust Full story
2. Impeachment push threatens bipartisan efforts on healthcare costs Full story
3. CMS' final burden reduction rule: 5 things to know Full story
4. It takes a large fleet of devices for a hospital to run, and managing and maintaining that fleet is no walk in the park. Reduce the amount of time your staff spends on document processing - they'll thank you for it. Learn more.
5. Senate votes to push back Medicaid DSH cuts Full story
6. Millennials still flooding out of big cities for cheaper housing, better education Full story
7. Louisiana hospital owners, operators to pay $500K to resolve false claims allegations Full story
8. The healthcare CFO imperative: 5 plays for successful cost cutting. Click here to read the white paper.
9. Apollo Global Management appoints co-leaders of private equity business Full story
10. Boston man pushes for better hospital signage after wife dies outside ER Full story