Happy November! Here's what's coming up>>
- Saturday, November 10 & 17 - noon-1 pm. Boys and girls ages 4-11 can drop-in ($10) for
Zumba Kids - space is still available. The class is much more than dancing. It also includes games, crafts and learning. Great for confidence building, leadership, team work and learning styles of dance from around the world! Bring a friend!
- This Sunday, November 11, 9:30-11 am -
PiYo + Prosecco
- Join us for the first ever PiYo event - an hour "best of" PiYo class followed by mimosas, OJ and small bites. Only 7 spots left! $10. hank you to sponsor Kim Kramer and her promotional/branded items company,
Your Look Logos
- Thanksgiving morning - Thursday, November 22, 9:30-10:30 am - Join us for this annual
Thanksgiving Zumba Class
wobble wobble before we gobble gobble! Bring canned goods or packaged food for the local pantry. $8 drop-in or your class package.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW>>
- Note: No classes on Friday, November 23.
Sunday, December 2, 9, 16 - 5:00-6:00 pm -
Restorative Yoga session
continues with t
hree sessions in December, just in time for the busiest time of the year. $35 for session or drop-in for $15. VIPs receive 10% discount. Space is limited - only 8 spots left! Props provided. See below for more. The October session sold out - don't wait -
Do you need a space for a party?
The studio is available for birthday, bachelorette, showers - you pick! We have tables and chairs, a great sound system if needed and you could add a special Zumba class if you'd like. Email
to learn more.