For the safety of our community, please consider the following while dropping-off and picking-up students.
- If your child is using car line in the a.m. please used the designated drop-offs in front of the ECC and behind the CAC only between 7:50 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- The parking lot adjacent to the CAC should only be used for parking if you are walking your student into the building. Please, refrain from using this parking lot as a drop-off line.
- Please be sure your youngest children remain in car seats and restraints until your car comes to a complete stop for drop-off. Likewise, at pick-up, please make sure your child is properly buckled.
- During Children's School dismissal there are several carline dismissal points:
- PreK Playground Gate: All parents must walk up to sign-out PreK students
- ECC: Kindergarten & 1st Graders (+ older siblings)
- 2 & 3rd Graders (+ older siblings)
- 4 & 5th Graders (+ older siblings)
- Children's School siblings should always go to their youngest sibling's dismissal location, even in the event of an absent child.
Middle School and Upper School
- TheTrianon and El Pomar Academic Center open at 7:30 a.m. for Middle School and Upper School students.
- Middle School and Upper School students may be dropped-off and picked-up respectively, in front of the Trianon and in the roundabout by the sundial by the El Pomar Academic Center.
As school is back in session, please be mindful of designated traffic signs and speeds on campus and in the neighborhood.
The new car line maps crafted below denote several one-way lanes, parking lot directionals, and merge lanes that we know can be tricky but with everyone's care and attention will allow for the efficient flow of traffic.