Dear North Phoenix Prep Families,
As a result of our academies being closed for the remainder of the school year, we are providing a safe and orderly way for you to pick-up student belongings that were left on campus and drop off athletic uniforms. In order to maintain the safest environment during this process,
please abide by all the instructions and schedule below
Belongings will be available for pick-up on Wednesday, April 8th.
We will pack up belongings in a bag and label it with your student's name, grade, and locker number.
- When you arrive on campus, follow the normal traffic pattern for pickup and drop-off. Crossover families with students at both Archway and Prep.
- Enter campus as normal, go to Archway side 1st.
- After receiving Archway items then make a U-turn after the end of the Archway line (to the left) staying in the parking lot
- Drive around the athletic field one more time and go to the Prep side to retrieve Prep student belongings.
- Exit campus as normal (right turn onto 32nd street)
- When it is your turn to collect your belongings, without getting out of your car, please open/unlock the trunk of your car. A faculty member will approach your window and ask for your student’s name and grade before retrieving the correct bag and placing it into your trunk.
- We understand that it may be tempting to greet one another (or the faculty) with a hug or to stay and catch up with one another. However, you must stay in your car and will not be able to park and gather in the parking lot.
- Remember that the bags are heavy so please be careful when removing them from the trunk of your car.
- See the pick-up schedule time below. This is according to last name. For families with students who have different names come according to the last name which is earliest in the alphabet. We will do our best to group items together to speed this process.
Time Family Last Name
7:30 – 8:30 A-B
8:30 – 9:30 C-E
2:30 – 3:30 V-Z
Note- due to the volume of families and planning involved in this process, additional days or times are not available. We ask that everyone cooperate and adhere to this schedule and all the guidelines involved.
Athletic Drop-Off Instructions/Details:
- A separate email has been sent out regarding athletic uniform returns and spring sports fee refunds by our athletic director Joe Page. If you did not receive this email please feel free to email him at email@example.com or call him at 602-885-6924.
- Stay in the car
- Please have others that may be with you to stay in the car. No one is to exit the car.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation through this process.
With Devotion and Good Cheer,
Headmaster, North Phoenix Prep