Free Pilates Course
Do you know someone who is unemployed, aged 18 to 40 inclusive, reasonably fit, and who you think would benefit from a course of Pilates?
If so, you may like to let them know about a new six week Beginners course, taught by me, which will be starting one Wednesday early next year and which will be free of charge for anyone who qualifies.
The course will be strong, disciplined and demanding. An online CEF will need to
be completed (or hard copy in studio entrance) and, as usual, there will be a maximum of 12 participants. You can contact me either on my email address or mobile number (see below).
Marcia's convalescence continues and cover is as follows:-
- 3 Monday evening classes - Sarah
- 2 Tuesday morning classes at 09.45 and 11.30 - Judith
- 1 Thursday morning class (at 10.30) - Judith
- 1 Thursday afternoon class at 13.45 - Sarah
Please check out our weekly newsletters for future updates.
Planning your own Pilates course
- Please note the Studio will be closed from Tuesday 24th December 2019 until Wednesday 1st January 2020 inclusive.
- All our Pilates courses will be renewing in December. You can find our exactly when by following this link.
This is the last call for anyone wishing to take advantage, full details of which are in our previous Newsletter
Breast Cancer Now
Marcia is holding a raffle to raise money for Breast Cancer Now, and is hoping to beat last year's figure of £766. The prizes are even better than last year and tickets are available in the studio at £1 a strip. Please ask your teacher for tickets.
Hire of Studio
Enquiries are invited for anyone who may wish to hire our studio. Use is restricted to non impact activities such as yoga, Tai Chi, meetings, and meditation etc etc. Please contact me for further details.
Lastly, please feel free to pass this Newsletter onto anyone who you think maybe interested.