September 14, 2020
Dear Colts Fans,
In compliance with the governor's order restricting outdoor gatherings to 250 people and guidance regarding K-12 athletics, the Chartiers Valley School District has implemented the following plan as it relates to spectators at the Varsity Football contest taking place this Friday, September 18, 2020 at the Chartiers Valley High School Stadium.
The 250-person restriction includes all players, coaches, officials, etc. Therefore, the maximum number of spectator seats in CV Stadium at one time is 76.
- Football & Cheer: 76 spectator tickets
Band Allotment: 76 spectator tickets (Halftime Only)
- Tickets will be distributed to each group by Wednesday, September 16, 2020.
Game Day Procedure
- All football/cheer spectators must show their tickets to the Police Officer on Thoms Run Road in order to gain access to campus.
- All football/cheer spectators must park in the home side parking lot and enter the home side gate.
- ONLY football/cheer parents will be granted access prior to the game to watch the football game.
- Football/cheer spectators must sit in the section designated for football/cheer.
- All band spectators must show their tickets to the Police Officer on Thoms Run Road in order to gain access to campus.
- All band spectators must park in the home side parking lot and enter through the home side gate.
- ALL football/cheer parents must exit the stadium toward the tennis courts.
- At halftime the Band will march into the stadium via the visitors side entrance.
- Band spectators will present their tickets to the ticket takers at halftime to enter the stadium.
- Band spectators must sit in the section designated for band spectators.
- At the conclusion of the band performance, ALL band spectators must exit the facility.
- Football spectators will return to their seats for the conclusion of the contest.
All spectators will be expected to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Face coverings are required.
- Appropriate social distancing is required.
- Seating is marked to guide fans in keeping distancing from others.
- Concession stands will not be open.
- Restrooms will be open with safety and social distancing implementations.
- Visiting fans will not be permitted.
- Student spectators are not permitted.
While we can not speak to the plans and procedures of other area schools, Chartiers Valley School District continues to take precautionary measures both inside and outside the classroom in the interest of student and community safety.
This plan is subject to change as PA House Bill 2787 is processed and new guidance is issued. We will continue to reevaluate weekly.
We appreciate your ongoing support!
Michael A. Gavlik
Director of Athletics