Dear Patients & Families,
As Rhode Island slowly starts to re-open, Coastal’s highest priority remains keeping you and your child(ren) safe and healthy. Coastal Bald Hill Pediatrics plans to provide more in-person care and appointments over the coming weeks and months - and we have taken steps to ensure that we can provide the care your child needs to ensure that we can provide the care your child needs while limiting everyone's exposure to coronavirus.
During in-person visits
, the high-quality care that you have come to expect from us will remain the same, but it will look a bit different than before the pandemic:
- Check-in will occur by phone, while you are still in your car. We will arrange your entrance into the building at a time that ensures proper social distancing.
- Everyone is asked to wear a mask while at our office (patients, family, & staff)
- All patients who are potentially infectious to others will be seen either in their car or in our outdoor treatment tent. The small parking lot adjacent to the clinic door is reserved for sick visits only. Under no circumstances should a sick child or adult enter the building.
- For well care and non-sick appointments, you are asked to enter through the Summit Office Building doors in order to access our clinic from the inside of the building.
- Please plan for just one essential caregiver to accompany a patient at their visit
- We are allowing additional time between appointments to thoroughly clean our offices
While this is a change from what we are all used to, please know that we are doing everything we can to keep you, your child and our staff safe during these unprecedented times.
If your child is sick
, please call our office as soon as possible so we can arrange care in a timely manner. For most illness, we are still requiring an initial
to determine the best plan. If you are concerned that your child may have coronavirus, please let your Coastal clinician know and we will arrange testing.
are still available for patients who need these services and more Coastal labs will become available in the coming weeks. A list of current locations and hours can be found by clicking the links above.
Now more than ever, thank you for trusting us with your child’s healthcare.
Your Coastal Medical Care Team