1) Register your garden at HopeisGrowing.ca
2) Download Hope is Growing materials – find resources about yellow plants and growing tips for success!
3) Include Hope is Growing signage in your garden, templates available on the website
4) Post your Hope is Growing photo on social media (Facebook or Instagram),
tagging @CiBCef (Instagram) or @communitiesinbloom (Facebook) using hashtags #HopeisGrowing and include your category hashtag:
Residential Small Garden, 500 sq ft and under (i.e. balcony, townhouse): use #CiBResidentialSmall
Residential Medium Garden, 500-1500 sq ft: use #CiBResidentialMedium
Residential Large Garden, 1500+ sq ft: use #CiBResidentialLarge
Residential Professional Garden, designed/installed by a Landscape Horticulture Professional: use #CiBResidentialProfessional
School Garden: use #CiBSchoolGarden
Public Garden (i.e. Public Garden, Long Term Care Home, Hospital, Church, University/College):use #CiBPublicGarden
Children’s Garden: use #CiBChildrensGarden
5) Dates for posting photos: May 1st 12:01 am EDT to August 31st 11:59 pm EDT
6) The contest is open to all individuals across Canada.
7) No product purchase is necessary – simply help us spread hope with your gardens in 2021!
8) A draw for each category, and one grand prize winner, will be held on October 7th 2021.