The bookstore will NOT be open for browsing, and customers will not be allowed in the store. We are sorry but this means no bathrooms, no last minute purchases or changes, no returns, no in-person contact with our Kepler’s team. We will not be able to bring books to your cars (or bicycles or air-taxis).
This is how the Plaza Pickup service will work:
- Order your books: Order online at www.keplers.com and select the “Plaza Pickup” option.
- Schedule your pickup: After the order is placed, you’ll receive an email notification that your order is pending in our system. Once our staff has processed your order and packed your books, you will receive another email notification with a link to schedule your pickup window. We are using a third-party software application called Schedulicity, and you will have the ability to sign up for a 30-minute pickup window using the link we will email you.
- Pick up your books: After scheduling a pickup window, all you need to do is walk over to the Plaza and pick up your order from a table outside our side doors. Your order will be in a bag clearly labeled with your full name. We will have signage on the Plaza so you can easily find the table.
- Be safe and honor the public health mandate: When picking up your order, please please wear a mask and maintain at least six feet of distance from others at all times. We are relying on you to comply with this important public health mandate.
- Call or email us for any questions: For any customer service issues or questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 650-324-4321. During Plaza Pickup hours, we will have limited staff inside the bookstore to take your call.