Monday, October 12, 2020
Dear Maryland Members,
Our next Chapter Board Meeting will be held on Wednesday October 14th at 8pm. Meetings generally run for about an hour via zoom. The connection info is below.
An overview of the agenda:
- Roll call, and approval of agenda and last month's minutes
- MBMTE Board Member Nominations for two 2021 seats - discussion and vote
- Government Relations:
- Discussion/Info about status of Maryland renewals - other renewal questions
- Legislation for 2021
- Meeting with Delegate Ariana Kelly and lobbyist
- Communications with MBMTE Board
- Communication Committee
- Membership Committee - Virtual Coffees? Topics?
- Questions from Members
Joining the Meeting Via Zoom
Topic: AMTA Maryland Chapter October 2020 Meeting
Time: Oct 14, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 832 1972 4129
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,83219724129# US (Germantown)
+16468769923,,83219724129# US (New York)
Volunteer Opportunities with AMTA-MD
We continue to welcome committee members - our primary committees are Education, Government Relations, and Communications. Please attend the meeting on July 15th to express your interest and learn more. You may also email me for more information.
Thank you for your interest and support, we look forward to seeing you on Wednesday Evening!
Your AMTA-Maryland Chapter Board