Register now for tomorrow's program!
OLS - JOURNAL JAM: Vaporize your Inner Critic!
Thursday, February 24, 2022
11am CT/12pm ET
You want to be more creative! I know, I know, you think visually for a living, and random strangers are constantly telling you “you’re so creative!”, but YOU know you that you’re not nearly as creative as you want to be… as you could be, if only….
- You had the confidence to pursue your own dreams (it’s so much easier to produce when it’s for someone else!)
- You could get past the resistance to working on your own projects (client deadlines are impossible to ignore, but self-made deadlines? … hmmm, let’s go refill my markers instead…)
- You had the energy + inspiration to develop your own ideas (it’s hard to have the energy for your own ideas when you’ve been drawing someone else’s all day!)
Creativity is your Superpower – to envision and create the life and world you want to live in—for yourself and those you care about. To fully access it you need:
- a deep, trusting relationship with your creativity
- to be in right relationship with your Inner Critic
- and an easy, energizing creative play practice that “fills your well”
Visual Journaling is an excellent way to do all three! That’s why it is Katherine’s foundational creativity tool and practice. But the irony is that before you can make your journal a welcoming, replenishing haven, you need to get your Inner Critic out of the journal itself!
Join Creative Catalyst + Journaling Crusader Katherine Torrini for a lively and informative hands-on Journal Jam, where we'll kick your Inner Critic out of your journal --and your life--so you can use more of your superpower for what YOU are here to cause and create. Because the world needs what you long to do – and your world needs you, doing that work.
Besides, it will get you unstuck and is always a blast!
- Name and Tame your Inner Critic (with my favorite Inner Critic “Kryptonite”)
- Learn how Inner Critics work – and start to be in right relationship with yours
- Make an Inner Critic Puppet you can talk back to next time it’s in your face
- Experience the energizing and rejuvenating power of creative play
- Get Unstuck about a project/ideas/ you’ve been wanting to pursue
- Fill your well!
- Journal/blank book
- Small (lunch-sized) paper bag
- Inner Critic Profile Template (pdf– will be provided)
February 24, 2022 @ 12 pm ET
Madrid, Spain - 6pm CET
London, UK - 5pm GMT
Berlin, Germany - 6pm CET
Sao Paulo, Brazil - 2pm BRT
Buenos Aires, Argentina - 2pm ART
Mexico City, Mexico - 11am CST
(please plan for a 2 hour session)
You must register to participate
Katherine Torrini, Journaling Crusader
Artist, Creativity Coach and Graphic Recorder & Facilitator, Katherine Torrini has been putting her life down in blank books since she can remember.
Her "3-pages-a-day" journaling habit began more than 18 years ago and has evolved into the incredibly passionate, playful and inspiring creativity practice that she teaches in her foundational My Juicy Journal course. This deceptively simple back door into creativity lights up all those who try it! Because creativity isn’t just a “nice-to-have”-- it is a key to health, happiness, and personal +professional success.
www.creativecatalyst.com @teamcreativecatalyst @ktorrini
Become an IFVP member and get access to this recording and all our past sessions! Check out our many membership benefits at ifvp.org/join-ifvp