There will be three info-packed panel discussions at our October 21st goRIA Virtual Summit. The third panel will discuss: "Investment and Insurance Product Options for RIAs: Fee-Based Everything!" If you're interested in the RIA space, this is a must attend virtual event.
Registration is free and easy for all - both FPA members and non-members
...simply click on this link for more details and to register: www.go-RIA.com
Registration deadline is Monday, October 19. Here are some additional details...
goRIA - A Virtual RIA Summit
Join us on October 21st for our first-ever virtual RIA Summit.
This "open forum" format will give you the opportunity to directly engage with some of the industry's top thought leaders about what, exactly, is involved with "Going RIA" or "Joining an RIA". Scroll down to see more details about the speakers and the various panel discussions you can join in on -- ask questions directly to the panelist, or, just sit back and take in the information.
Here's the agenda:
* Charles "Chuck" Failla, CFP®: Board Member, FPA Connecticut; Principal, Sovereign Financial Group, Inc.
11:30 am (ET) - 11:45 am (ET): Opening Keynote
* Greg Bruce: SVP & National Director - Investment Advisors Division, Raymond James
11:45 am (ET) - 12:45 pm (ET): Panel Discussion
"What to consider before going RIA, or, joining an RIA"
* Ray Adams: Regional Director - Raymond James RIA/Custodial* Rick Dennen: Founder, President & CEO - Oak Street Funding
* David A. Gehn: Chairman, Litigation Department - Ellenoff Grossman & Schole
* Brendan Roberts: Senior Compliance Consultant - NRS
* Charles Paksi: Director - Altium Wealth Management
12:45 pm (ET) - 1:00 pm (ET): Guest Speaker
Jeff Benjamin: Senior Columnist, InvestmentNewsJeff will be sharing his thoughts on what he has been seeing in the RIA space and what trends will be worth watching going forward.
1:00 pm (ET) - 2:00 pm (ET): Panel Discussion
"RIA Tech Talk"* Jerry Michael: President and co-founder - SmartLeaf
* Mike McDaniel: Co-Founder and Chief Investment Officer - Riskalyze
* James McClenahen: Sr. Manager, Product Management & Development - SS&C
* Ted Denbow: VP Head of Sales - RightCapital
* Jeff Benfield: Senior Technology Product Manager - Vanguard
2:00 pm (ET) - 3:00 pm (ET): Panel Discussion
"Investment and Insurance Product Options for RIAs"
* Chris Romano: Quantitative Portfolio Risk Manager, Orion
* Evan Rapoport: Founder and CEO - SMArtX* Paul F. McGinn: Senior Vice President - First Trust
* Brandon Laczkowski: VP, Global Markets Division - Goldman Sachs
* Jonathan Barth: RIA Consultant - DPL Financial Partners
3:00 pm (ET) - 3:15 pm (ET): Closing Keynote
* Jackie Wilke: VP / Advisor Consultant - First Trust