NOW MORE THAN EVER,
THE POWER OF PARTNERSHIPS IS AT ITS BEST
Special thanks to all of our partners as we work together to support one another. I am grateful for our community leaders in Monroe County, thank you ALL! I’d like to highlight a few …
- The Chamber’s COVID 19 Grant Fund helped a number of our businesses thanks to the support from the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber Foundation and following businesses – we appreciate your support! CLICK HERE to read testimonials from some of our Pocono businesses.
- BB&T now Truist
- Capital BlueCross
- Equinox Benefits Consulting
- ESSA Bank and Trust
- Walmart/Sams Club Foundation
- Wells Fargo
- Thank you to the PMVB for your partnership and support as we work to re-open our business community with valuable resources! CLICK HERE to view their "Reopening the Poconos" page; a resource for tourism businesses in the Poconos outlining the process of reopening to the public.
- Thank you to our healthcare leaders – Elizabeth Wise, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Pocono and Don Seiple, St. Luke’s Monroe Campus for keeping us informed on a weekly as we navigate COVID-19. Thank you to the healthcare workers on the front lines… we appreciate you!
And to all,
we are here for you
, please stay connected with the chamber team, join us on a virtual event, check us out on social media, give us a call!
Please stay safe … social distance, wear a mask, wash your hands … take care of yourself and we’ll all be together again soon.
Marlyn Kissner, Executive Vice President, Northern Region
Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
Carbon Chamber and Economic Development
Greater Pocono Chamber of Commerce