Monday 29 November - Polyurea Spray Course for Applicators - Day 1
- Focused on practical aspects of the polyurea application
- Theoretical and H&S aspects
- 2-days training (9:00 - 17:30)
- Introduction of the participants and trainers
- What is polyurea?
- Why do we mix?
- How does polyurea elastomer testing work?
- What does health and safety mean?
- The importance of being trained to apply polyurea
- How do we process polyurea?
- How do we prepare surfaces?
- Why do we use primers?
- What happens if?
- Gun maintenance
- Field testing of applied polyurea
Tuesday 30 November: Polyurea Spray Course for Applicators - Day 2
The training will focus on the most requested practical aspects of processing polyurea and specifically on linking theoretical knowledge with practical examples.
Wednesday 1 December: Surface Preparation (Concrete & Steel) - Day 3
The correct application of Polyurea starts with the right preparation of the surface. Many procedures and details exist for the removal of particles and materials disturbing the formation of an even film with strong adherence to the substrate. Many practical tips and tricks will be given during this training that will focus on the preparation of concrete and of steel.