To The Shores Residents:
Is is that time again for summer fun and swimming pools. As you are all no doubt aware, there are recommendations from Governor Little to limit gatherings of more than 10 people to after June 1. In an effort to abide by this guideline and still make the facility available, we plan to have The Shores Pool open on June 1. The HOA will not provide deck or pool furniture during the pandemic.
Be advised, however, that the following will apply during the coronavirus pandemic.
1. The use of this facility is TOTALLY at your own personal risk.
2. There are no extra measures being taken to sanitize this facility.
3. If you are sick, DO NOT use this facility.
4. Practice safe social distancing - 6’ minimum.
5. Please feel free to provide your own hand sanitizer and/or
bacterial soap in the restroom.
6. Please feel free to bring and use your own pool and patio furniture.
Please be careful and do not take any chances. Thank you.
The Shores Board of Directors