Chocolate Drizzle Caramel Corn
We talked with our rep at Camp Masters today and they expect the Chocolate Drizzle Caramel Corn to be available later next week or early the week after. As soon as it is ready to ship, they will be sending it to our council.
If you need more popcorn before the final order is due, please contact Emilie at (877) 293-5011 to let her know if you want more popcorn. We will work to get it on the truck with the Chocolate Drizzle.
Final Popcorn Order
We have finalized the plan for the final order (pending any unforeseen circumstances). The new timeline for the remainder of the sale is:
Unit Final orders are due by noon on Monday, November 16.
Unit Kernels can place the order in the Camp Masters online system OR call in the order to the Fargo office at (877) 293-5011
- If you submit the order online and have a Scout turn in a late order, you can adjust your online order up to noon on November 16 (even if the council has already approved your order). Do not cancel an order and then re-enter it with new, adjusted quantities
Initial payment for Popcorn received in September and October is due on Monday, November 16.
- Updated unit invoices will be emailed to the unit popcorn kernels by November 6
- You don't have to pay for all of the popcorn - pay as much as you can, at least for the amount of popcorn that you have already sold
Prizes ordered need to be submitted by Monday, November 16.
- The regular prizes need to be ordered online
- The council bonus prizes require printed paperwork being sent to the Fargo office
Final payment for the popcorn sale will be due on Tuesday, December 29.
- Final unit invoices will be emailed to the unit popcorn kernels by December 18 and will include the extra commission if your unit had an increase in sales of 5% compared to last year
- Units that do not make the final payment on or before December 29 will be assessed a 3% late fee
- if your unit will have an issue paying on time - please contact us