Why Is It Important To Do All Of This?
- You don’t want your grandparents to get sick, do you?
- Some people with disabilities get sick really easily. You would feel awful if you got your friends or family sick.
What Do Do If I'm Scared or Nervous?
- Talk to someone you trust.
- You can show them resources like this for ideas on what to do.
What About Work?
- If you are sick, you need to stay home.
- Health comes before money.
- Tell your boss you do not feel well.
- If you are worried about money, talk to your family, friends or team.
Make A Plan If You Can't Go Out
- Who can go food shopping for you?
- Who will call to check in on you?
- What to do if your staff calls in sick?
- Make sure you know your doctor's phone number.
*If you have been near a person with Coronavirus, you may be asked to stay home. A person can have coronavirus in their body and not feel sick. It takes a few days to get sick. This virus spreads very easily. You don’t want to give it to others.