How you see the world determines the world you see. That's why it's especially important to start each day with a positive perspective. Remember... positivity is like a muscle, the more we exercise it the stronger it gets.
1) Attack Today with Enthusiasm
- If you want an exciting life, get excited about life. Many of us wake up and just go through the motions. Our lives become routine. It doesn't have to be like that. Remember your WHY today. We don't get burned out because of what we do. We get burned out because we forget why we do it.
2) Stay Positive
- Instead of focusing on your problems, focus on your purpose. Instead of seeing yourself as a victim, see yourself as a hero. Heroes and victims both get knocked down but heroes get back up, and armed with optimism and a greater purpose they create a positive future.
3) Be Thankful
- When you are grateful for the things in your life, big and small, you always seem to find more things to be grateful about.
4) Replace "Have to" with "Get To"
- Live life as a gift, not an obligation. We GET TO, we don't HAVE TO. This simple shift can have a dramatic impact.
5) Be a Blessing to Others
- We are blessed to be a blessing. This doesn't have anything to do with material things (although it can). It's about loving, serving and caring. It's about choosing to make a difference in the lives of others each and every day.