Greetings MLS Families,
This upcoming week of January 25th is midterms for year long high school classes, and finals for semester long high school classes. For the safety of our students, all midterm and final exams will be REMOTE. Students that have an IEP will be allowed to take their exams in the building with Ms. Martin. Students were informed by their teacher if they are exempt!!!
Middle School will have a regular schedule Monday the 25th - Thursday the 28th. There is no school on Friday the 29th for ALL grades.
As we prepare for the start of our 2nd Semester, book pick up will be as follows:
Fully remote students for Semester 2 should have their parents schedule a time using this link: https://martinluthernyc.ptcwizard.com/authenticate/whipplehill/?role=parent . You can pick any available time between 12 and 4 PM on January 25, 26, 27, or 28. Your books will be waiting for you to pick-up, please use the main entrance, wear a mask and follow MLS safety protocols.
Students on a hybrid or 5 day schedule will receive their books in school on February 1 and 2, they do not need to schedule a special trip.
We are not collecting any books at this time. Students will hand in all books at the end of the school year. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Mr. Fredericksen at email@example.com.
A reminder to our hybrid students to get their COVID testing done according to the cycle shared earlier. Please communicate your date of testing and submit your results to Ms. Boyle.
The following groups are next:
Jan. 18 - 25 Last Name E - L
Jan. 26 - Feb. 2 Last Name M - Q
Feb. 3 - Feb. 12 Last Name R - Z
- Parents please remember to check your email and blackbaud messages frequently.
- Students must remain on camera throughout the day, for each and every class.
- Students must submit work using their blackbaud account. Students should not email an assignment that a teacher instructed them to submit on blackbaud.
- Students must sign up for at least one college fair. There are many links posted on the Counselor Corner on Blackbaud.
- Students must submit the daily health screening sent out by Ms. Boyle each morning.
- Zoom codes can be found on Blackbaud on each class page. In the event a teacher is absent, an assignment will be posted on Blackbaud under their class page.
Middle School Schedule for the Week of January 25th
1/25 - Cohort B & C in school, Cohort A & D at home
1/26 - Cohort A & C in school, Cohort B & D at home
1/27 - Cohort B & C in school, Cohort A & D at home
1/28 - Cohort A & C in school, Cohort B & D at home
1/29 - NO SCHOOL for all grades'