Dear Power Ranch Residents,
We thank you for your patience over the last couple of months. The health and safety of our residents is important. We recognize that resuming normal operations will need to be executed in phases to allow flexibility in resuming daily functions.
Please remember that everyone has a different comfort level in regards to the timeline of reopening the state, Power Ranch is no exception. We're continuing to encourage residents to follow physical distancing recommendations and health and safety guidelines when out in the community, and common areas. As with all things in this uncertain time, any amenities you use or areas you visit, are at your own risk. Please be kind and considerate to all neighbors during this challenging time.
In an effort to resume operations, the following efforts will be completed in phases.
Beginning at 11:30 AM on Wednesday, May 13, the first phase of amenity reopening will occur. We are still in the process of adding signage and precautionary items to the areas so you will still see some changes in the next few days.
Community Pools will re-open with guidelines for continued safety:
- Pool furniture will be temporarily removed to reduce surface exposure. Residents are encouraged to bring their own chairs.
- Pool hours will be 6AM - 9PM with sanitization/cleaning scheduled approximately every two hours.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at entrance (in process). Residents are encouraged to bring their own.
BBQ grills and pavilion tables will be cordoned off from use.
- At this time only residents are allowed at the pools, no guests will be permitted.
- KNOW BEFORE YOU GO.
- READ Governor Ducey's Guidelines for Pools.
- READ Governor Ducey's Executive Order 2020-36
The following will remain suspended at this time:
- Facility Rentals
- Community Events/Large gatherings
Open for use:
- Sports Courts
Office Operations will resume at 8am on Monday, May 18 by appointment only.
- The office will be open for appointments only. We ask that you limit the number of visitors and leave family members or guests not required to be present at home.
- Appointments can be made by calling the office at (480) 988-0960 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We ask that you arrive on-time and have all necessary paperwork filled out prior to your appointment time.
- Amenity card applications may be emailed or dropped in the office drop box for processing. Pick up will be made by appointment only.
- All community forms are available on our website.
- Assessment payments may be left in the black drop box at the Carriage House only. No in-office payments will be accepted. Receipts will be emailed.
Related Documents regarding guidance on how to properly stay safe and healthy.
Once again, we thank you for your patience. Adherence to these guidelines is imperative to the successful reopening of our common areas and we thank you for your cooperation.