Dear Power Ranch Residents,
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through the updates and challenges of the COVID-19 (coronavirus). Information and recommendations are changing daily, and consistent, timely communication with our residents is a priority. All news regarding closures and cancellations will be communicated as it becomes available.
The Board and management understand the community concern regarding recent events at the Barn and want to ensure our residents understand although the CDC has recommended cancelling mass gatherings over 250 people or gatherings of more than 10 people for those organizations that serve a high-risk population, it was not mandated. Along with the cancellation of PRCA lifestyle programming just over a week ago, the event hosts were provided a choice to cancel or reschedule for another time. Those that chose to move forward were allowed to do so as long as they observed the recommended social distancing protocols. Additionally, the event host was charged an additional fee for an outsourced, CDC compliant deep cleaning of the facility and surrounding area. In light of the recent developments, there will be no further events held at the barn in the foreseeable future.
The Board of Directors and the Association management team communicate frequently and carefully consider all options, including what the surrounding local and Federal government agencies recommend. Given the recent updates and recommendations of the CDC and Governor Doug Ducey, the Board of Directors and management have extended the cancellation of all classes, clubs, events, and amenity and facility closures until May 1, 2020.
- Association Offices will remain closed to visitors until further notice. Members of the team continue to be available to residents as they work remotely. We strongly encourage you to email should you have any questions.
Please know that these decisions do not come easily and as we try to be sensitive to planned events we need to consider the safety and well-being of our community as whole. We will continue to closely monitor recommendations and actions taken to help decrease the potential spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) by the CDC, the State of Arizona, Maricopa County and the Town of Gilbert. We are here to answer any questions you might have. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Contact staff via email or call the office at 480-988-0960 and leave a voicemail. Grounds Services (available Mon-Fri 3:30 - 10:00pm and Sat-Sun 8:00am - 10:00pm) can be reached at 480-216-9141 or 480-229-4051.
- All non-essential Board and committee meetings are suspended until further notice. Any necessary meetings will be posted and held virtually.
- Architectural Review forms may be sent via email to Julie DeMars, Community Standards Coordinator.
- The issuing of resident amenity cards has been temporarily suspended. All cards have been deactivated during this time.
- Several payment options, including online debit are available for processing your assessment payments.
- All Community Pools will remain closed until further notice.
- Indoor Facilities (Carriage House, Ranch House and the Barn) will remain closed until further notice.
Power Ranch Community Association