* The best way to stop the spread of viral infections is to follow simple cleanliness rules such as:
* Washing your hands frequently, for at least 20 seconds, with soap,
or use a 60%+ alcohol-based hand sanitizer afterwards.
* Antibacterial soap is not required, as it does not protect against viral infections.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Clean all "high-touch" surfaces every day.
* Door knobs, bathroom fixtures, phones, etc.
* Cover your coughs/sneezes with a tissue, and then throw the tissue away in a lined garbage can.
Call ahead before visiting your doctor, if you think you may have a virus, so they may assist you in limiting exposure to other patients.
* Wear a face mask when you are around other people, if you have been diagnosed with a viral infection or think you may have one.
Thank you all for your patience during this period of uncertainty. We will continue to share updates as the situation evolves and continue to comply with
best practices for your protection. Please continue to follow federal, state and local guidelines to remain safe and healthy.