Friday - 7 p.m.
The potluck is a conference favorite!
Meet old friends and new! We will provide a main dish, water and tableware.
Please come with a dish to share.
There are two options for getting us your side dish:
- Drop off your food items at Scheman when you arrive for the conference. We will safely store and transport them for you. Look for a potluck drop-off table on the ground floor of Scheman. Volunteers will help make sure your food items are labeled.
- Self-Delivery: Bring your food items to the potluck yourself. If you plan to attend the potluck, please bring a side dish to share and your own beverages!
Need last minute food to bring?
Not to worry! You can pick up side dishes (no chips, please) at one of these local establishments:
- Wheatsfield Cooperative – 413 Northwestern Ave.
- Hy-Vee – 640 Lincoln Way
- Fareway Grocery – 619 Burnett Ave.
- ALDI – 108 S 5th St.
- Pammel Grocery & Grill – 113 Colorado Ave.