Annual Meeting Recap:
Thank you to all who joined us on Tuesday evening. We miss seeing or meeting you all in person. We understand there was a slight miscommunication regarding the start time. Please accept our sincere apology. We are still navigating this new virtual world we are adapting to.
We had 57 residents register for the meeting and 53 attend.
The Prairie View Community has experienced considerable growth in 2020. We have 150 new neighbors! Currently Prairie View has 325 homeowners. The community will be completely built out at 460 homes.
Keep a watch for the "Call for Volunteers" coming soon as we will be adding a homeowner to the Board of Directors in the first quarter of 2021.
In other news:
- Please remind children to use caution when riding bikes or playing outside. Watch and listen for cars for everyone's safety.
- Please drive safely at reduced speeds. We know the traffic circles are tricky, please turn to the right and follow the proper flow of traffic.
- Pet owners should keep their pets on a leash and clean up after their pets. There are six pet waste stations in the community with bags provided.
- The tree stakes placed to anchor the tree can be removed once the tree is established, usually 6 to 12 months after planting. Leaving the stakes can actually damage the tree and hinder growth.
- All exterior changes must be approved by the Architectural Review Committee. The application and fee information can be obtained from the community manager or on the community website.
- Election day has pasted and all political signs should now be removed.
- Yard signs advertising businesses such as roofing, landscape, lighting etc. are not permitted in the Prairie View Community. Please do not allow contractors to place signs in your yard.