Summer 2020 has been somewhat different. We continue to grow and learn more every day as we navigate this "new" normal. Thank you for your patience and acceptance of the changes implemented to provide a safe and enjoyable community. Here are a few of the items we have been working on in the community:
- New electric meters have been set and will help resolve some of the irrigation issues we have experienced in the past. I know that sounds odd; however, the system was solar-powered and sometimes did not have enough power to function correctly.
- The flag pole at Panther Creek and Coit Road has a new American flag.
- Additional bait stations have been placed around the community to combat the increased rodent activity.
- Broken glass in the pool resulted in the pool closing for several days. Gold Medal was able to drain, clean, and re-fill the pool just in time for July 4th.
- A sink in the men's room is out of order. The plumber has scheduled repairs for next week.
- Gold Medal installed a new timer for the pool lights.
- The stalls in the women's room are not locking correctly. We have scheduled repairs for next week.
If you should have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our Community Manager, Jamie Patterson at
Prairie View Homeowner Association
Board of Directors