Pool Opening Policies and Procedures: Phase 1
Pool & Sanitation Hours -
Pool hours are limited to 9 am-9 pm daily. The pool will be open for 2.5-hour swim blocks. All patrons will be asked to exit the facility to allow the monitor to clean at the scheduled time. Cleaning includes gates, bathrooms, tables, chairs, and other high- touch surfaces. The cleaning block is 30 minutes. Once the cleaning is completed, the pool will re-open.
Swim time: 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM Cleaning: 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Swim time: 12:00 PM - 2:30 PM Cleaning: 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Swim time: 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM Cleaning: 5:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Swim time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM Cleaning: 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- The posted maximum occupancy is 190. The current guidelines allow only
. The maximum number of occupants permitted under these guidelines is
- All patrons will have to provide ID and sign-in upon entry.
- All residents will have to sign a waiver before accessing the facility. Waivers can be completed online or in person.--
SIGN WAIVER HERE
- The pool use will be limited to residents only at this time. Due to the limited capacity, guests will not be allowed until the capacity limits increase. Pool partied within the facility are not permitted at this time.
Monitors at the entrance
– Monitoring staff will keep count of patrons entering the gated pool area. Other exit gates may be opened in case of an emergency. No more than 25% of standard operating capacity will be allowed at any time. There will be no pool parties permitted inside the gates.
– The Association has placed chairs and tables in small groups with a minimum of 6 feet between each set.
- The Association will provide disinfecting wipes for patrons. Patrons are encouraged to wipe down tables and chairs before and after use.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
- The facility is equipped with hand sanitizing stations near the entry/exit gate and bathrooms for patron use. Anti-bacterial soap is provided in each bathroom for hand washing. Patrons are encouraged to use hand sanitizer or hand washing stations as needed during their visit