In Our Prayers
Below are the people on our in-house prayer list. If you would like to add a name to this list, or if you have a confidential prayer concern, please email the Heather at
No names will be removed from the list until a request has been made to do so. Please contact Heather if you would like your name -- or a loved one's name -- removed from the list.
- Prayers of healing for the Merritt Family after the passing of their of their daughter Heather Tracy Merritt.
- Prayers for Priscilla Haydu great nephew Brady Adams.
- Prayers for Allison Carballo, her husband Erik and two girls Lillie and Rosie. Allison was recently diagnosed with an acute form of leukemia.
- Prayers for those who continue to be victimized by gun violence.
- Prayers for Gary, the uncle of Michelle Knapp, continued recovery from brain cancer, now in remission.
- Prayers of healing for Jill Shaw.
- Prayers for Jeff Lawrence, recovery from eye surgery.
- Prayers for Callie Furlong, 2-year-old granddaughter of Carole Furlong, recovery from kidney cancer.
- Prayers for Joe, Lisa and Patrick Conciatore and their family, following the death of Joseph Conciatore, Sr.
- Prayers for Joan Gourley, recovery from illness and surgery.
- Prayers for Helen Chapman, recovery from illness.
- Prayers for David Samuelson following the death of his brother Harry.
- Prayers of healing for Bob and Judy Andrews.
- Prayers for Logan Gene and Loki Robert Ferguson, grandchildren of Cindy Ferguson who were born 12 weeks premature.
- Prayers for Jack Kessinger, recovery from hip surgery and health issues.
- Prayers for healing for June Fry.
- Prayers for Melissa Mable and her family, following Tim's death.
- Prayers for the Milsap Family, following Mark's death.
- Prayers of healing for Charlie Smith.
- Prayers for Richard Hill, recovery from illness.
- Prayers for Richard Merritt, recovery from illness.
- Prayers for the members and friends of FCCB who are on our "call and visitation" list and cannot be with us on Sundays.
- Prayers for all caretakers, including those who are caring for older parents and ill family members.
- Prayers for our UCC partners in ministry in Fairfield East Association, the CT Conference and the national office.
- Prayers for Bethel Police Department and Fire Companies and all emergency responders.