Attending Summit and want an immersive, pre-Summit experience? Consider registering for one of our Practitioner Leadership Labs on October 17, the day before Summit begins.
Designed for ERG/BRG leaders and DEI professionals, Out & Equal’s Practitioner Leadership Labs are an opportunity to deep dive on key LGBTQ+ workplace inclusion issues and learn best practices from practitioners from Fortune 500 organizations.
Here are the Labs we are offering:
- Assessing LGBTQ+ Inclusion in Your Workplace
- Educate, Engage & Empower: Public Policy and Employee Resource Groups
- From DEI Champion to DEI Practitioner – A Journey From Day Job to Gay Job
- Intergenerational Reference Points, LGBTQ+ Leadership, and You
- Leveraging Your Unique Narrative
- Belonging at Work: Fostering Intersectional Allyship
- Build Your Transgender and Nonbinary Employee Organization
- ERG Leaders LAB: Learn. Act. Build.
- How Companies Can Better Support LGBTQ+ Parenting and Caregiving
- Leveraging Executive Sponsors to Drive Resource Group Engagement
- What’s Your B.R.A.V.E. Quotient?
For full descriptions of the Labs, click here. To register, access the general public registration link here and select either “In-Person Full Conference + Practitioner Leadership Labs” or “In-Person Practitioner Leadership Labs Only”. Proceed through the registration site and you will be prompted to select your Practitioner Leadership Lab courses.