1. Your generosity of providing funds to complete the construction of our school building and the fence destroyed by the heavy rains. The construction of playground is still underway.
2. His continued provision for the wards at the Children's Home. We thank everyone who prays and sends their one time or regular support for the basic needs of the children.
3. Staff and volunteers of Precious Heritage who labor hard for the children despite of the small amount they regularly receive.
Please pray for
1. Upcoming free Medical and Dental Missions to the poor children and their families in Cupang, Antipolo this November.
2. Upcoming evangelistic sports for the youth in Antipolo. We are planning to bring these young people to Christ and instead of destroying their lives by using drugs which is the number one problem of the families and the community.
3. Donors of paintings ($250) and ceiling ($750) materials. Our newly built classroom has no painting and ceiling yet though it is already being used by the students.
Thank you for helping Precious Heritage in transforming the lives of Children in the Philippines. Through your partnership, we are able to help more children and assure them of a bright future. Indeed, together, we make a difference in the lives of many children.
To God be the glory!
JOEL B. SANTOS