Dear Alaska Conference Family,
As you receive this message, we ask that you hold the following clergy families in your prayers.
For Rev. Luke Jones (Jewel Lake Parish, Anchorage) and his family as they mourn the sudden death of their daughter Iris by suicide last week. Pray for Luke, his wife Margo and their older son Neil. Here’s a link to a beautiful article about Iris in a memorial page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IrisJonesMemorial/posts/111804497308547
For Rev. Bennie Grace “Jojo" Nabua (UMC of Sitka) and family as they mourn the death of Jojo’s brother this weekend, possibly due to COVID complications. Pray for Jojo, her husband Jerome and their children Julia and Jebow.
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.
- Cleo Webb and family. Her husband John passed away Thursday, August 20th. Address for cards: 2020 Muldoon Rd. #219, Anchorage, AK. 99504. Phone: 907-770-0558
- Friend named Karen who has been diagnosed with pancreatic/liver cancer and her family
- Barbara Talbott - joy for her 99th birthday this week! Sorrow that we cannot be with her to celebrate. Joe & Lisa
- Cindy, Marty, and Aaron Dye - health
- Steven, Markel, and Tom Porter - health
- Alyssabeth Gronseth - elbow fracture
- Jessica Ostrom - rest and health
- Charles and Bernadine Jackson's 19th wedding anniversary
- Jane Middleton - healing for eyesight
- Darrell and Rieta Walker - strength and comfort
- Sharon Henry - recuperating from heart procedure
- Teachers, students, parents, administrators, staff preparing for back to school
- Alaska Conference prayer focus: Soldotna UMC, Rev. Karen Martin Tichenor, pastor
Reply to this email with your prayer requests!