Just like many of you, we are ready to move forward with getting the clubs open again and ready for everyone's safe return. That's why we're thrilled to announce that we will be reopening starting this Friday, May 22nd! Below is a brief overview, and we will be sending many more updates throughout the coming weeks.
Some things may initially look and work a little differently around the clubs to make sure everyone STAYS healthy. We will be re-evaluating these processes regularly and adjusting as needed per local public health recommendations and your feedback.
- We will use the remainder of your balance from March to cover May dues so you will not have to pay anything now.
- If you are not comfortable returning to the club yet, despite all of our safety provisions, or are temporarily financially unable to come back, we will provide an option to defer paying dues for June — more details on this process will be sent out soon, please do not reply to this email with requests.
- Because we are scrambling to get everything open, we need a bit of time for our team to focus on the reopening transition so we do not yet have the ability to make membership changes. Once we are ready to process such requests, we will let everyone know, treat you fairly and professionally, and give you ample time to make changes before we bill you again.
- Additionally, to create the safest possible environment, these requests will need to be handled by phone or email and we will provide you that information when the team is ready to proceed.
- Initially our clubs hours will be limited to allow for additional overnight sanitization and cleaning.
- Brookfield, Mequon, River Glen
- Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- North Shore & West Brookfield
- Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 7:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- NO Extended Hours Access
- Memorial Day hours at all clubs will be 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- The playrooms will open Tuesday, May 26th, hours will be limited and by reservation only.
- In-club classes will start June 1st with a limited schedule and advanced registration will be required.
- We’re excited to announce that SCAMP will be available starting June 1st!
- We understand the stress of finding childcare for essential workers or as you head back into the workplace and establish a routine again. Elite is here as a resource for you!
- We have been working with the State Department of Children and Families to ensure your child is in a safe and healthy environment.
- More information on registration for this early session will be coming soon.
Again, more information will be distributed over the coming days as we bring our staff back to the clubs and train them on our enhanced sanitization systems. This process is evolving and we welcome your suggestions. Our leadership has consulted with doctors, hospital maintenance companies, and commercial cleaning experts to create great solutions to ensure a safe and healthy space for our members and team members. Our primary goal is making sure everyone is protected and we are following smart precautions as the world transitions to our "new normal." We assure you that the Elite team will do everything in our power to welcome you all back to the clubs as quickly and as safely as possible, and all of your concerns will be addressed fairly and professionally.
In Good Health,
The Elite Sports Clubs Team