Yavapai County Community Health Services has launched a scheduling portal on their website, located at: https://www.yavapai.us/chs/Home/COVID-19/Vaccine. This website includes scheduling links for both the YRMC and Spectrum Health clinics. Scheduling links for other clinics will be added when the clinics open.
When you visit the YCCHS website, you will find a graph that lists the priority groups. You will need to click on the graph to open an interactive PDF. Once the PDF is open, click on the group you are part of for the scheduling links.
Yavapai County Community Health Services is operating a COVID-19 Hotline for anyone that has questions about the vaccination process. The number is (928) 442-5103.
The focus is currently on Priority Group 1A and Priority Group 1B, which include:
Priority Group 1A:
• Healthcare Workers and Healthcare Support Occupations
• Emergency Medical Services Workers
• Long-Term Care Facility Staff and Residents
Priority Group 1B:
• Education and Childcare Workers
• Protective Service Occupations
• Adults 65 Years of Age and Older
• Essential Services/Critical Industry Workers
• Adults with High Risk Conditions in Congregate Settings