Our client is looking for a senior leader to take on responsibility for developing, implementing and managing the company's strategic and tactical operations and initiatives.
- Hands-on with senior management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and motivational style
- Builds trust through unquestionable integrity and a superior work-ethic
- Bias for action and high levels of self-motivation and confidence
- History of plan execution with a proven track record of results
- Well-honed negotiating skills and decision-making ability
- Customer-focused with a process-based approach to excellence
- Service industry experience, preferably with a technology platform
- Baccalaureate degree required, graduate degree preferred
The selected candidate will enjoy a very attractive compensation plan, to include
, as well as comprehensive benefits.
Please reply with your resume if interested, or feel free to forward this anyone who you think might be interested in learning more about the opportunity.