WVCS and WVC Preschool's administration and staff are already looking ahead and making plans for next school year. In preparation for the start of the 2021-2022 school year, please take time now to complete your student's reenrollment for next year. A separate online reenrollment is required for each student. Please complete your online enrollment by January 31, 2021. Open enrollment for new families will begin on February 1, 2021.
To complete our online reenrollment process, you will access our Family Portal through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a Family Portal Login listed below.
To access your existing Family Portal account:
Please go to www.factsmgt.com
- Select Parent Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Online from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on Apply/Enroll in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment link.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
The Instructions and Enrollment Checklist page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
Instructions for Creating a Family Online Login
Please go to www.factsmgt.com.
- Select Parent Log In from the menu bar and FACTS Family Portal from the drop-down menu.
- After the FACTS Family Portal Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter WVCS-CA into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from FACTS SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into Family Portal as instructed above.