June 17, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. ProMedica's operating loss more than triples in Q1
2. Magruder Hospital CFO's advice for her peers: 'Think like an insurance company'
3. Dana-Farber's operating income drops in first half of fiscal year
4. 10 must-reads on the healthcare trends driving increases in managed services partnerships.
Download the e-book
5. 31 recent hospital, health system executive moves
6. Augusta University Health System restructures top post in face of $24M net loss
7. 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements
8. How a strategic approach to outsourcing can enhance and scale revenue cycle operations for more predictable and efficient outcomes.
to read the white paper.
9. Patient dies from fecal transplant, FDA warns
10. For-profit hospital stock report: Week of June 10-14
11. A community hospital increased its urgent case volume from 0.8 to 1.83/day and lowered length of stay by deploying
this specific staffing model
12. Physician: Lack of hospital mergers led Rhode Island to miss out on 'world-class' health center
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.