The following 3 measures are already advocated by the CDC and WHO:
1. Personal and Public Hygiene measures
2. Social Distancing when in public
3. Facial masks when in public ~ this prevents transmission of the virus from healthy individuals to vulnerable high risk individuals
A fourth, but overlooked measure is to address the health of individuals by harnessing and optimizing the immune system where the virus first gains entry and the immune system as a whole.
This should be done in both healthy people and high risk vulnerable people; then, in the high risk/vulnerable people there should be aggressive measures to address the underlying causes of chronic inflammation.
In some cases it may be as simple as increasing exercise, eating more fruit and vegetables, eating less nutrient deficient foods or beverages or quitting smoking. In others it may be weightloss or treating an underlying infection.
Whatever the cause, it should be aggressively investigated and addressed.
So based on the presented facts & research, the following actions are reasonable:
1. If you have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 or you have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, immediately implement hypertonic nasal saline rinsing up to 12 x daily.
Add concentrated green or black tea to the hypertonic saline rinse for epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), the nutraceutical shown in research to inactivate SARS-CoV-2; in addition, the Edingburgh trial, showed that the addition of 1/2 tsp baby shampoo to the the hypertonic saline rinse made it more effective by breaking down the viral coating.
Click here for nasal rinsing supplies. Please note: It is important to thoroughly clean the nasal tip with hot water in between uses
In addition to these self measures, call your doctor for a prescription of Ivermectin, a cheap, non-toxic drug with a long track record of safety.
2. Increase hydration to at least 64 oz water daily
3. Increase nitric oxide in the nasal passages by humming with mouth closed for 5 minutes, 4 x daily, especially when in the shower. Increase the nitric oxide index by increasing foods high in dietary nitrates such as beets, dark green leafy vegetables, and hawthorn berries; increase the utilization of the dietary nitrates for nitric oxide by maintaining a healthy oral microbiome by avoiding mouthwashes. Click here to learn more about nasal breathing, humming and nitric oxide
4. Regularly do steam inhalation. Click here for a cost effective product
5. Strictly avoid tobacco smoke and other nasal and respiratory irritants
6. Optimize immunity and nitric oxide levels with regular moderate exercise along with an anti-inflammatory plant-based, whole food, real food diet, that includes fermented foods such as sauerkraut and kefir
7. Take high quality researched nutriceuticals that have been shown to either inactivate sars-cov-2, decrease viral load, and increase natural killer cells. Click here to order Transfer Factor Multi-Immune, Physician's Daily Multi, CytoQuel and CoreBiotic by Researched Nutritionals or call toll-free 1 800 755 3402. Use physician's code SLTMD
8. Implement stress management strategies such as abdominal breathing. High quality essential oils such as Lavender and oil blends such as Peace & Calming and have been shown in clinical research to help with relaxation and overall well-being. Click here for essential oils
9. If excess weight is an issue, consider doing the 10 Day Clean Burn Shape program. It is a food-based detox weight loss protocol. Click here to order
10.Lastly, based on research that is just being published, the following 3 measures should be implemented to mitigate airborne spread of SARS-CoV-2:
A. Ventilation (maximize clean outdoor air, minimize recirculating indoor air, open windows to maximize airflow) particularly in public buildings, workplaces, schools, hospitals, and longterm care facilities
B. Airborne infection controls such as local exhaust, high efficiency air filtration, and germicidal ultraviolet lights.The EnviroKlenz Mobile UV Model Air Purifier is a medical-grade HEPA filter with patented technology that filters 99.97% of all particles down to 0.3 microns in size.
It captures viruses, other microorganisms, harmful dust, pet dander, allergens and more.
In addition, it has ultraviolet light that continuously shines on the collected organisms with high efficiency of kill.
To order call 1-239-294-1653; mention Dr. Christine Salter to get free filters plus free shipping or to order online click here
C. Avoid overcrowding, particularly in public transport and public buildings